Head Swim Coach
Pheasant Run Swim Club
Pheasant Run Swim Club seeks a Head Coach for the summer 2020 swim season.
Applicants must be available for daily practice (Monday through Friday), Wednesday evening meets, Saturday swim meets and one Sunday mini meet during the season (May 26, 2020 through August 4th, 2020).
Qualified candidates should have a strong swim background and proven experience with the following responsibilities:
1) Foster a positive team environment;
2) Build team spirit with team building activities;
3) Design daily/weekly practice plan for each age group;
4) Develop A and B meet sheets/lineups, generate entry cards, and track relay splits using technology resourced by the team;
5) Conduct stretching and dryland training for swimmers of all age groups;
6) Teach stroke mechanics and race techniques to swimmers of all abilities; and
7) Use a variety of methods to communicate directly with parents and swimmers.
Interested candidates should email a letter of interest and resume noting applicable experience to Janice Caccuro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled, but we strongly encourage applicants to apply before November 1, 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com