Outdoor Pool Manager
Memorial Day – Labor Day (Weekends only from Memorial Day – mid/late June. Full schedule begins in late June)
Responsibilities – Assist Aquatics Director and Assistant Aquatics director in all aspects of the summer aquatics operation including but not limited to the following:
- Supervise and manage a staff of around 30 lifeguards
- Assist with scheduling of staff when necessary. Provide emergency coverage when needed.
- Provide excellent customer service to all members and ensure staff are doing the same
- Maintain clean pool environment for two indoor and two outdoor pools
- Assist with Early Childhood Camp swim in collaboration with lead aquatics camp staff
- Maintain accurate records and statistics of pool usage and chemical readings
- Under the direction of Assistant Aquatics Director, maintain proper chemical balance in all pools and assist with any equipment maintenance.
- Assist with staff in-service training and provide regular constructive reviews of staff at the mid-way and end points of the summer
- Be knowledgeable in all emergency procedures of the JCC and respond appropriately if necessary.
- Certified in American Red Cross Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED
- Available to work at least one weekend day per week (11am-7pm)
- Must work at least one holiday
- Weekday availability will vary by day (9am-4pm or 1pm-8pm)
This a part-time position that includes nights and weekends. Interested candidates should send resumes to Jared Kaufman, Katz JCC Aquatics Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com