Head Swim Team Coach
Website JEWISH COMMUNITY CENTER
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Provide quality coaching of all facets of the sport in a fun, competitive teaching environment for our multi-level swim team.
RESPONSIBILITES: (Principal duties)
- Responsible for appropriate methods of teaching and coaching all levels of swimming beginner to advanced both in and out of the water so that improvement can be observed from the beginning of a season to the end for each swimmer participating.
- FUN – Be creative and add elements of a team environment to the squad.
- Maintain ongoing communication with swimmers, their parents and Aquatics staff via phone, email etc.
- Participate in all staff, league meetings and committee meetings.
- Provide appropriate paperwork for meets in a timely fashion including sign ups, meet sheets, records etc.
- Participate in all league meets and functions and provide appropriate supervision for the swimmers at all times.
- Participate in all special events including sharks in the dark, championships and end of the year banquet
- Develop and be inclusive of ACHaD (special needs) department and work alongside the head coach for the Achad participants.
Swim Team Parents Committee, Swim League Board
Schedule: Flexible hours depending on team meet / practice schedules — may include weekends
- Strong swim background and knowledge of swim team environment
- Coaching experience of 2+ years
- CPR certification is a must
- First Aid and Lifeguard certification is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com