Assistant swim coach needed at Charleston Swim Club for the 2020 Tri-County competitive summer swim program. Candidate should have competitive swimming experience and be able to work with all levels of swimmers.
Must be available beginning Memorial Day weekend through Tri-County Championships the first weekend in August. Assistant Coach will be required to support daily practices (M-F afternoons through June; M-F morning and afternoon through the remainder of the season) and all meets, including Cherry Bowl and Tri-County.
- Summer league competitive swimming experience with knowledge of, and ability to teach competitive strokes, starts and turns.
- Assist Head Coach to schedule, supervise and instruct swimmers
- Assist Head Coach preparing meet entries, sheets and cards, and posting meet results
- Promote good sportsmanship, enthusiasm, team spirit
- Must be 18+ years old and have current Lifeguard CPR Certification
Interested candidates should email resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org