Assistant Coach for Charleston Water Rats
Website Charleston Swim Club
Assistant swim coach needed for the 2021 competitive summer swim program. Candidates should have competitive swimming experience and be able to work with all levels of swimmers
Must be available beginning Memorial Day weekend through Tri-County Championships (first weekend in August). Assistant Coach will be required to support daily practices (M-F afternoons through June; M-F morning and afternoon through the remainder of the season) and all meets, including Cherry Bowl and Tri-County.
- Summer league competitive swimming experience with knowledge of, and ability to teach, competitive strokes, starts, and turns.
- Assist Head Coach to schedule, supervise, and instruct swimmers
- Assist Head Coach to prepare meet entries, sheets and cards, and Assist Head Coach to post meet results.
- Promote good sportsmanship, enthusiasm, and team spirit
- Must be 18+ years old and have current Lifeguard CPR Certification
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com