Website Barclay Farm Swim Club
Barclay Farm Swim Club is looking for an Assistant Manager to support the club’s daily operations. Responsibilities include:
· Maintain safe and clean operations of the pools and grounds
· Supervise guards and ensure they are on post per rotation schedule, maintain the grounds, and support members and guests as needed.
· Record and organize accurate records concerning attendance, accident/incident/injury reports, chlorine readings, and schedules.
· Maintain open communication with members, guests, and staff.
· Enforce all aquatics facility rules, policies, and procedures.
· Assume full management responsibilities of the facility in the absence of the Pool Manager.
· Handle routine disciplinary issues and communicate with the Pool Manager when necessary.
· Providing a positive environment for our members and guests.
· Salary is based on experience, and there is some flexibility with work schedule.
· Certified in American Red Cross Lifeguarding/First Aid and CPR/AED for the Lifeguard is preferred
· Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations. Good decision-maker.
· Excellent communication skills
· Provide leadership, command respect of staff and guests, and able to delegate duties as needed.
· Previous pool management experience preferred
Qualified candidates please email their qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com